Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shoulder pads & Knee High boots


The knee high boot.. its a big time trend this winter year so I couldn't hold back purchasing these really cute BCBG boots that have sparkly studs and buckle. It was on sale of course!lol Since this month is the perfect time to find great deals, I also got this really cute dress that comes with little millitary shoulder pads. I love it, just need a better belt for it..but I happen to find some really awesome resembelence with sl pieces. The cute dress is from Madsy, which comes with cool stud options on the pads and the over the knee boots are from The Abyss. I can't wait to wear these boots in rl! x0x0







 
What I'm Wearing:
(SL)
Skin: Lelutka estelle/sunkissed makeup 7
Hair: Maitreya jaiden in cocao
Dress: Madsy Anna Minidress in black
Shoes: The Abyss The catalyst in black
(RL)
Shoes: BCBG knee high boots -black
Dress: Rachel by Rachel Roy dress-white
blog comments powered by Disqus